Which Sydney cruise terminal?

kwahl1

We are arrive on Oct 29th on the Explorer of the Seas from Seattle. Can I assume this will be docking at the Overseas Passenger Terminal there in Circular Quay? Big ship. I understand there is a smaller terminal but the smaller ships go there. True? Our hotel is not far from the Overseas Terminal.

Also, can I get a link to riding the train or subway, the one that goes to the airport from Martin Place.

KEN

We are arrive on Oct 29th on the Explorer of the Seas from Seattle. Can I assume this will be docking at the Overseas Passenger Terminal there in Circular Quay? Big ship. I understand there is a smaller terminal but the smaller ships go there. True? Our hotel is not far from the Overseas Terminal.

Also, can I get a link to riding the train or subway, the one that goes to the airport from Martin Place.

KEN

Ken,

Yes, you will dock at at the OPT at Circular Quay. This link should give you all the information you need about catching the train to the airport. There is a station at Circular Quay as well that you can catch a train to the airport from as many coming to and from the OPT do.

http://www.sydneytrains.info/

https://www.opal.com.au/ - this link will help with information about the OPAL card which is used for public transport in Sydney.

Enjoy your visit to Sydney, it is a fantastic city to visit.

Leigh