Cape Liberty hotels and parking

constable145

New to cruising out of NJ...looking for recommendations on where to stay ( mid-level.. 3-4 star sorta thing) and what parking is like at the port.

My wife , 3 year old and I are on the Anthem in February and will be driving in from Canada the day before and leaving to head home immediately after we disembark.

New to cruising out of NJ...looking for recommendations on where to stay ( mid-level.. 3-4 star sorta thing) and what parking is like at the port.

My wife , 3 year old and I are on the Anthem in February and will be driving in from Canada the day before and leaving to head home immediately after we disembark.

Parking is $20/day at Cape Liberty. There is a parking garage plus open lots for any overflow (less likely to be needed in the winter). The parking is only for cruisers with no "public" access.

What is your hotel budget? What is your exact cruise date in Feb? Do you want to outlet shop? Dining and bed configuration requirements?

Newark is not a vacation destination and the airport hotels are just airport hotels. I will make suggestions based on your answers to my questions.

Parking is $20/day at Cape Liberty. There is a parking garage plus open lots for any overflow (less likely to be needed in the winter). The parking is only for cruisers with no "public" access.

What is your hotel budget? What is your exact cruise date in Feb? Do you want to outlet shop? Dining and bed configuration requirements?

Newark is not a vacation destination and the airport hotels are just airport hotels. I will make suggestions based on your answers to my questions.

My wife might hit an outlet...

Budget.. Ideally under 200usd.. Proximity to chain restaurants would be nice for my picky toddler.

Ideally 2 beds.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My wife might hit an outlet...

Budget.. Ideally under 200usd.. Proximity to chain restaurants would be nice for my picky toddler.

Ideally 2 beds.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You want to look at Embassy Suites, Country Inn, Courtyard Elizabeth, and Residence Inn on International Blvd in Elizabeth. This will give you access to the Jersey gardens mall and offers an IHOP, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebees, Johnny Rockets, and the mall food court.