Bars

TheCalicoCat

Can all Bars on Amsterdam make all drinks?

I'm asking because on both Carnival & RCCL, there are "special" bars where they make hand made cocktails (Moscow Mule made with muddled ginger instead of canned ginger beer), & others were you get beverages with a more mass market appeal (Frozen Pina Colada).

I have Explore 4 & I'm going to try all of those adult beverages that I'm too afraid to spend $8 on only to realize that I don't like it... I just don't want to ask for ____ only to find out that the special ingredient is only available at the _____ bar.

Can all Bars on Amsterdam make all drinks?

I'm asking because on both Carnival & RCCL, there are "special" bars where they make hand made cocktails (Moscow Mule made with muddled ginger instead of canned ginger beer), & others were you get beverages with a more mass market appeal (Frozen Pina Colada).

I have Explore 4 & I'm going to try all of those adult beverages that I'm too afraid to spend $8 on only to realize that I don't like it... I just don't want to ask for ____ only to find out that the special ingredient is only available at the _____ bar.

Just an FYI, the drinks are $9 and less, it changed several months ago!

As mentioned most bars can mix your drinks[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The definite answer is somewhere between yes, no or maybe ;p

I'd venture to say that the bartenders on board are much more likely to know the answer than the folks here on Cruise Critic. I'd wait until I get on board and ask them! Worst they can do is say "no".

Unless you are looking for drinks with special ingredients, the answer is usually yes. By special ingredients, I'm talking about things like fresh espresso for an espresso martini or shrimp for a protein enhanced bloody Mary.

There's been a trend towards bar-specific drink menus lately, but since the bartenders rotate, (between bars, not spinning in place) they tend to know how to make everything.

Just an FYI, the drinks are $9 and less, it changed several months ago!

As mentioned most bars can mix your drinks[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Useful info. Thanks.