Myanmar Visas

Roxburgh

'I believe Seabourn will get the Visa for you. On our 2016 WC, Silversea got the visa for us, so I assume Seabourn would do so also.'

Yes, they do and I believe there was a fee. I don't recall the exact amount but $75 sounds about right.

That is good to know as we have booked the Feb-March 2018 CapeTown to Singapore cruise which includes a two night stay in Myanmar (one of the primary reason we booked this cruise).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is good to know as we have booked the Feb-March 2018 CapeTown to Singapore cruise which includes a two night stay in Myanmar (one of the primary reason we booked this cruise).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Leaves Cape Town on February 11? If so, then I think we are on the same cruise.

Can you get a visa for Myanmar on-board through Seabourn or do you have to get get it ahead of time?

My DW pointed me to the following Seabourn Website about visa information (or you can click on booked guests, then FAQs, then travel documents. In the middle of the discussion is a link to a PDF document entitled "Detailed Visa Requirements." It states for US personnel that a Myanmar visa may be obtained on board and visa and service fees apply. This is an excellent document outlining requirements for the various countries.

https://www.seabourn.com/luxury-cruise-vacation-planning/Planning-And-Advice.action?tabName=Frequently%20Asked%20Questions