Live on the Liberty

djh

We boarded the Liberty this morning at 11 am. Smooth embarkation but there where also many many crew members joining the ship as well so they are understandably short staffed at the moment. All restaurants are completed and opening tonight. Perfect storm will have it's grand opening on Tuesday so we haven't seen it yet. Flowrider and sports court are also temporarily closed while they finish up Perfect Storm. Children's pool area appears to be complete and ready to open. They also mention a brand new golf course on deck 13 forward but I haven't found it yet. Suite lounge is beautiful but had no locks on it, and the letter from the Diamond Concierge and suite concierge was so confusing that I doubt that anyone will know what lounge they are allowed to go to. Feel free to ask questions and somebody here will have an answer, I'm sure. Forgive any typos you may find. More later. Debbie

PS Anybody onboard feel free to add or answer questions.

We boarded the Liberty this morning at 11 am. Smooth embarkation but there where also many many crew members joining the ship as well so they are understandably short staffed at the moment. All restaurants are completed and opening tonight. Perfect storm will have it's grand opening on Tuesday so we haven't seen it yet. Flowrider and sports court are also temporarily closed while they finish up Perfect Storm. Children's pool area appears to be complete and ready to open. They also mention a brand new golf course on deck 13 forward but I haven't found it yet. Suite lounge is beautiful but had no locks on it, and the letter from the Diamond Concierge and suite concierge was so confusing that I doubt that anyone will know what lounge they are allowed to go to. Feel free to ask questions and somebody here will have an answer, I'm sure. Forgive any typos you may find. More later. Debbie

Have a great cruise. Thanks for the report. Bon Voyage

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious to know if the internet has been upgraded to the faster Voom service.

Curious to know if the internet has been upgraded to the faster Voom service.

All I can say is, we had dinner with the HD at the Captain's Table on the 1/3 sailing and we were told it wasn't going to be done until June. Which to me was unbelievable...why not during dry dock. So, who know's, it may have been done. But I definitely trust my source of information. that said, I'd like to be wrong. LOVE VOOM! We will be on next week for two weeks.

All I can say is, we had dinner with the HD at the Captain's Table on the 1/3 sailing and we were told it wasn't going to be done until June. Which to me was unbelievable...why not during dry dock. So, who know's, it may have been done. But I definitely trust my source of information. that said, I'd like to be wrong. LOVE VOOM! We will be on next week for two weeks.

Interesting. Maybe they are having to wait until they get the equipment.

Have a question? Would like to know if the fitness center has windows all around. We have never been on Liberty or any ship in her class and so can't tell enough from her new pictures today to tell. Figure there used to be but with the new staterooms are they still there. Love being able to use the bicycles, etc. and enjoy looking out into the ocean view. Thanks ahead of time.

Have a question? Would like to know if the fitness center has windows all around. We have never been on Liberty or any ship in her class and so can't tell enough from her new pictures today to tell. Figure there used to be but with the new staterooms are they still there. Love being able to use the bicycles, etc. and enjoy looking out into the ocean view. Thanks ahead of time.

Yes, windows all around.

If anyone is in cabins 1828 or 1878 pics of the balcony would be awesome. Also for those in Deck 12 cabins could you hear any noise from up above the rooms since it appears the mini golf is located on top of the newly added panoramic and balconies.

So excited to be going in April!