price drop refund?

rischa

Hi,

I already booked my cruise with RC and have a cabin assigned. I noticed there was a price drop and was wondering if anyone has successful in getting the difference refunded?

Best regards,

Rischa.

Hi,

I already booked my cruise with RC and have a cabin assigned. I noticed there was a price drop and was wondering if anyone has successful in getting the difference refunded?

Best regards,

Rischa.

Absolutely, I've saved a bit over $1000 on our upcoming Mariner of the Seas Cruise to Mexico on price drops.

After full payment is made they are more reluctant to do it though. We got all our drops before Final Payment and there was no problem at all getting price drops honored.

Good Luck

Hi,

Best regards,

Rischa.

Yes you can get a refund if there is a price drop. The only thing you need to watch out for is if it is a Tuesday Special for new bookings only. They will not honor price drops for new bookings only special. You just need to call RCCL or your TA, this will take just a couple of minutes to do.

Laura

Absolutely, I've saved a bit over $1000 on our upcoming Mariner of the Seas Cruise to Mexico on price drops.

After full payment is made they are more reluctant to do it though. We got all our drops before Final Payment and there was no problem at all getting price drops honored.

Good Luck

Just a note, I have never had a problem getting a price drop after final payment. I have done this several times and they are happy for me.

Laura

Oh darn bummer. But keep watching you might still find a price drop before your sailing.;)

Laura

Just called in and was refunded the difference :D

On a Tuesday Sales event they refunded you? That is a "new booking only " promotion and if true you would be the first I have heard of getting it.

Archived