celebration cruise east med

We have just returned from Celebration and we didn't see a cinema at all so I think it's gone.

We were only on for 7 days this time but when we last did a 2 week cruise the shows and entertainers were different each week although the show team were the same gang.

Hope this helps

Thanks for you reply we were on the celebration 2 years ago just for a week there was a cinema on board then.

We have never cruised for 2 weeks before, the days exploring will not be a problem just at night if the shows and entertainment for the 2nd week was the same as the 1st was my concern

Thanks for you reply we were on the celebration 2 years ago just for a week there was a cinema on board then.

We have never cruised for 2 weeks before, the days exploring will not be a problem just at night if the shows and entertainment for the 2nd week was the same as the 1st was my concern

The second week will have different shows and different guest artist too. We have been on board when the Welcome Show was repeated on arrival day at the start of the second week but otherwise you can expect to see something different each week.

The show teams learn 10 hows for this reason and i think the game shows are now different each week, on the spirit in april we was told this mr and mrs is only done every other week

We've just returned from two weeks and there were 10 different shows over the fortnight with two different guest comedians. the Piano men show on the first night was repeated on the second Thursday and one other show (Cameron Mackintosh musicals) was repeated.

We thought they were a good team ....:)