Disney Wonder Inside Cabin Categories

madiaka

Did Disney change the cabin categories of some of its cabins on the Wonder? Some cabins - other than the usual secret porthole cabins - that appear to be oceanview cabins are showing as Deluxe Inside 10A. 6006, 6506.

Could this just be a fluke on their website? I see it for another online travel provider as well.

The color coding doesn't match but the cabins appear in the drop down box when selecting inside cabins.

Does anyone have experience with this cabin - 6006? I see 6004 is an inside and someone mentioned on another forum that the "bridge wings" are supported outside 6002 and 6004 so they have no portholes. That post was years ago, though. Is this an obstructed view -- someone complained about the wings and they changed the category??

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update directly from Disney for anyone that cares:

"Please allow me to share, due to an obstructed view, staterooms 6006 and

6506 are changing from a Category 9A Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom to a

Category 10A Deluxe Inside Stateroom."

New secret porthole cabins.

Super Sweet!!!

I sailed in 6006 on my second Magic sailing and I never even noticed the wing supports until the last day. You really have to look for them as they in no way block any of the porthole in 6006 but are off to the side. So unless some refurb has blocked more (any) of the porthole you are getting a REALLY good deal.

Thanks for the feedback. I was looking at the outside pictures and couldn't figure out how that could really affect someone's view to the point that the category needed to be changed. But, I guess we benefit from someone else's complaint.

After looking at a recent picture I see things have changed. Wish I could post it but I am having computer issues. There is a work walkway in front of it now. Still gives a good view with less blockage than the other secret oceanviews.

I saw this picture on another cruise board. The red square is supposed to be room 6006. You can see the obstruction.

o856qt.jpg[/img]

• 1 year later...

I just recently stayed in Stateroom 6006 on the Disney Wonder. It is Forward Port Side with an obstructed porthole view.

4 DCL Cruises: 7-Night Alaska Disney Wonder August 2012, 7-night Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean May 2013, 7-night Disney Fantasy Halloween Western Caribbean September 2015, 14-Night Disney Wonder Westbound Panama Canal April 2017

510549251_WonderIMG_3330-Copy(1).JPG.f905076f771171f95a283a60c5308235.JPG

920000133_WonderIMG_3330-Copy(2).JPG.06044b74b0d14d8688c0102348cc18a1.JPG

WonderDisney-Wonder-August-2016-Deck-6-768x432.jpg.2051b8fe9b3f307c83848821a89669e1.jpg