Stateroom Info

msstarr22

Ok I am a 1st timer on the Disney page. I was wondering how large the cabins are on deck 8 deluxe ocean balcony? How early can you enter a cabin? We have 2 adults and a pre-teen but we all need separate beds, is it possible in these cabins? Thanks for the help in advance.

In order to have 3 separate beds, you'll need a cabin that sleeps 4 people. This will give you the big bed (sleeps 2), couch bed, and bunk bed.

Cabins are normally available about 1:30.

The DCL web site has the square footage for an oceanview on each ship type. The DCL cabins are usually bigger than a similar cabin on many other lines.

Ok I am a 1st timer on the Disney page. I was wondering how large the cabins are on deck 8 deluxe ocean balcony? How early can you enter a cabin? We have 2 adults and a pre-teen but we all need separate beds, is it possible in these cabins? Thanks for the help in advance.

Room size depends on the category of room, and what ship. The Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah on the Dream class ship is 246 sq ft (including verandah). On the Magic class it's 268 sq ft (including verandah).

Rooms are typically available on embarkation day around 1:30. Each room has at least a Queen bed, for sleeping 2; and a sofa bed, for 1. On the Magic class ships the Deluxe Oceanview with verandah has a queen bed, sofa bed, and an upper berth. On the Fantasy class - same configuration. However (for both), you must specify that you want sleeping space for 4, if you want to guarantee the pull down bunk bed so everyone will have a separate bed. Some rooms only sleep 3 and won't have the bunk bed.

Yes' date=' cat 4s can have different configurations...but the basic premise is the same. They will need a cabin that holds 4 people in order to have 3 separate beds.[/quote']

Oh absolutely!

I was just thinking of comfort in that the murphy bed would be better than a pull down bunk. But it does have the disadvantage of blocking the verandah doors :(

ex techie