Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Great pics and videos! It's hard to tell, but the bottom half of the hull looks white on Harmony. I am seeing this wrong?

For now, but I don't believe the actual painting happens until later in the process so I wouldn't read anything into it.

Is this news? I remember reading a rumor about this, but didn't think it had been confirmed...

From Captain Johnny's Twitter:

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-21%20at%209.35.27%20AM_zpsxkvcs4sr.png

Oh wow, I think that may be news! I don't remember seeing that confirmed before either.

Great pics and videos! It's hard to tell, but the bottom half of the hull looks white on Harmony. I am seeing this wrong?

I bet it is already the color because I remember seeing hundreds of pictures of Allure and Oasis with the hull looking white to me and then in person you could see the true color! The blue is definitely more evident on Quantum class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited that Capt. Johnny will be on Harmony. He was captain on our first cruise on Mariner in 2006, and a family favorite. I'm not exactly sure how long their rotations are. Do you think he'll be captain for the transatlantic on October 23?

Is this news? I remember reading a rumor about this, but didn't think it had been confirmed...

It is news somewhat. There was a recent rumor and with this tweet, he is confrming that he will be one of the Captains of Harmony.

It is news somewhat. There was a recent rumor and with this tweet, he is confrming that he will be one of the Captains of Harmony.

Onboard Allure 3 weeks ago...some of us had the chance to meet Captain Johnny at the Captain's Corner session...and he all but firmly confirmed it at that time.

He's a great Captain and humorous fellow that passengers will enjoy.

I'm so excited that Capt. Johnny will be on Harmony. He was captain on our first cruise on Mariner in 2006, and a family favorite. I'm not exactly sure how long their rotations are. Do you think he'll be captain for the transatlantic on October 23?

Based on rumors and hints onboard Allure recently...Captain Johnny will likely take the wheel of Harmony in Europe for the runs out of Barcelona, much like he's doing today on Allure.

Onboard Allure 3 weeks ago...some of us had the chance to meet Captain Johnny at the Captain's Corner session...and he all but firmly confirmed it at that time.

He's a great Captain and humorous fellow that passengers will enjoy.

He is indeed a great Captain. We were lucky to have him on our very first RCI cruise on Mariner OTS.

Just loving these photos and getting more excited with each one!

I know, me too! We're sailing on FOS in September, and I'm more excited for the Harmony cruise over a year away. It's going to be a looooong year! Glad we'll be able to follow along on her progress here, and to chat with others who are in the same boat. :D

Johnny had said before on facebook and twitter that he would be one of the captains on rotation. He will not be the "take-out" captain though.

Love the pics and video, is it just me or are others looking for where their room will be located? I can see where my JS will be at. LOL.

Of course! Who doesn't love cabin spotting!! :D

b7676d56635736b2eccddcbaf3a59f88.jpg

Johnny had said before on facebook and twitter that he would be one of the captains on rotation. He will not be the "take-out" captain though.

Does "take-out" mean the very first captain sailing from the ship yard where construction is taking place? Crossing my fingers that we have Captain Johnny on the transatlantic sailing from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale in October, 2016.