Any RECENT Ocean Suite cruisers?

sturderick

This is our 15th cruise and we are getting a suite for the first time in September :D! We are not getting a suite for the perks but the space, so any "Carnival doesn't give good perks" people can save time telling me about the lack of perks. I would like to know from recent cruisers if there are Keurigs in the ocean suites or if any new perks have been added? I'm cool with it if they haven't. We already get platinum perks, so I'm wondering if there is anything different about the suites that wasn't there before? Thanks for any information you can give me!

This is our 15th cruise and we are getting a suite for the first time in September :D! We are not getting a suite for the perks but the space, so any "Carnival doesn't give good perks" people can save time telling me about the lack of perks. I would like to know from recent cruisers if there are Keurigs in the ocean suites or if any new perks have been added? I'm cool with it if they haven't. We already get platinum perks, so I'm wondering if there is anything different about the suites that wasn't there before? Thanks for any information you can give me!

Just off Valor. Had a ocean suite(Jr.Suite)9602 with a regular balcony but had a lounge chair and 2 chairs and table. Next to Captain suite.

We did not have a coffee machine.Did go directly to state room even though checkin lady said we couldn't. Also first zone off after wheel chairs, Zone 3. Luggage was late arriving when we boarded . Thought it was priority too.

Had a great cruise.Bought Cheers pkg so loved Alchemy Bar and lattes and bottled water.

Just off Valor. Had a ocean suite(Jr.Suite)9602 with a regular balcony but had a lounge chair and 2 chairs and table. Next to Captain suite.

We did not have a coffee machine.Did go directly to state room even though checkin lady said we couldn't. Also first zone off after wheel chairs, Zone 3. Luggage was late arriving when we boarded . Thought it was priority too.

Had a great cruise.Bought Cheers pkg so loved Alchemy Bar and lattes and bottled water.

Thanks! I'm glad you had a great cruise :).

We had 7270 on the Magic - it was a huge suite - I have heard it was the largest suite on the ship. If you look at the deck plans - it shows the cabin next door going forward is empty - but it is not - that is actually part of the cabin. The balcony is about 90 - 100 square feet. It was an upsell after we already had a balcony on the Lido, don't think I would do it if I had to pay full price. But I would definitely do it if I got a call from the "Upsell Fairy"

We had 7270 on the Magic - it was a huge suite - I have heard it was the largest suite on the ship. If you look at the deck plans - it shows the cabin next door going forward is empty - but it is not - that is actually part of the cabin. The balcony is about 90 - 100 square feet. It was an upsell after we already had a balcony on the Lido, don't think I would do it if I had to pay full price. But I would definitely do it if I got a call from the "Upsell Fairy"

We are in that suite next April. It is actually a handicapped suite and we have a young woman with disabilities who will be with us. BTW, if no one with a disability books it then it is opened for upgrade. Congrats for the upsell! Our las cruise was on Sunshine in one of the bowling alley balconies. Really tight for three in that room with only 5 inches between beds and was very hard taking care of someone with disabilities.

We are in that suite next April. It is actually a handicapped suite and we have a young woman with disabilities who will be with us. BTW, if no one with a disability books it then it is opened for upgrade. Congrats for the upsell! Our las cruise was on Sunshine in one of the bowling alley balconies. Really tight for three in that room with only 5 inches between beds and was very hard taking care of someone with disabilities.

That's what happened to us - we had no idea it was an accessible cabin - and did not request it. All we knew was when we got on it was very large. If you look at a deck plan - you will see what looks like an empty room next door to 7270 - that is actually part of the suite.