Riviera PH Cabins on Deck 7 - Information?

su-arizona

Cabins 7130 and 7135 at the stern of Deck 7 appear to have extended wraparound balconies - seems to be a nice perk. Does anyone have photos? Do they tend to get noise/motion from GDR below or the engines? Any firsthand experiences appreciated!

x_170607.jpg

The verandas are gigantic.

In this photograph, the veranda of 7135 may be found at the level of the blue line, and runs from the aft-most balcony divider on the starboard side of the ship, around to the divider on the starboard side of the flagstaff.

032614.jpg

As is indicated by the deck-plans,the interiors of 7130 and 7135 are slightly smaller (i.e. narrower) than the average Penthouse, with the result that the walk in closet is smaller, and the space between the table at the foot of the bed and the credenza opposite is not as wide as is normal.

b_132852.jpg

The difference is impossible to discern in the rest of the Suite.

My sister and I stayed in 7130 on a 31 day cruise - Caribbean/TA/Rome a few months ago, and it was very comfortable. Although the walk-in closet is smaller in these two aft wrap PH's, there was still ample room for our clothes, as well as for using it as a dressing room for privacy when our butler was there! You should be happy in either of the two.

Bon voyage!

Donna

Does the sliding glass door open to the aft or does it open to the side? If it opens to the side, is there a window in the cabin with an aft-facing view?

Disregard. The sliding door opens from the side rather than the aft. I looked closer at the above picture of the back of the ship and answered my own question.