Good news for Aqua passengers on Equinox

cruisestitch

Water has returned! The hotel director said this will be reinstated on a ship by ship basis.

Yes for Equinox.

What about other ships?

There was a post last week that someone mentioned it to the President on her cruise last week and the next day the water was back in the cabins. Be honest, I thought it was just going to be for the duration of the President's cruise but nice to see it back on Equinox.

Edited by dkjretired

It was so tacky of them to remove the daily water. However, we have an all inclusive for our next cruise so it wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway.

Now that Celebrity often offers the drink package as a "free" benefit, I agree it does not make as much of a difference. However, I will be happy if it truly is back on all ships. I wonder if the President somehow did not know that the free water had been stopped in Aqua class some time ago.

Very happy to see this AQ perk restored.

Although we have the Classic bev plan which includes water, it is so much easier to receive it in our cabin and not have to forage for water, esp at times when bars are busy,

Please let us know if other ships follow suite. Sailing AQ in Nov on the Reflection. We have the drink package, but use the gym daily and the water delivery was so convenient (grab and go in lieu of tracking down a venue to get a water bottle).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please let us know if other ships follow suite. Sailing AQ in Nov on the Reflection. We have the drink package, but use the gym daily and the water delivery was so convenient (grab and go in lieu of tracking down a venue to get a water bottle).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we sailed Solstice they had a fridge in the gym stocked with bottled water...you could just help yourself. Didn't find that on the Summit so perhaps its an S class thing?

There was a post last week that someone mentioned it to the President on her cruise last week and the next day the water was back in the cabins. Be honest, I thought it was just going to be for the duration of the President's cruise but nice to see it back on Equinox.

Apparently no one asked her to fix the web site!

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Solstice a couple of weeks ago in Aqua and we also had a classic drinks package. Our cabin attendant was great and knew this so we got two bottles of water daily in our cabin.

Not sure if this was a one off but its good news to hear water is coming back as it was so handy to grab and go without having to trek somewhere .

However most stops there was someone down by the disembarkation point where you could pick up water as you got off.