Any new updates on the Victory?

siestakeys04

Yes, I sailed in December. I was in a balcony cabin on Deck 7. The upgraded cabins are absolutely beautiful. I felt like I was on the Breeze. They also have The SeaFood Shack at the aft pool by the pizza. It is delicious. Everything is freshly made.

Edited by CARNIVALCRUISE3

Was on Victory 1/9 in Room 1062 on Panorama deck. The room was not remodeled yet. Still had tube tv, no fridge, glorious pink bathroom. The hairdryer was the big built in wall unit with the tube. I would take this room again in a heartbeat because I love the location, regardless of how nice the new rooms are.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be on the Victory Monday 1/30/17 and will check out each deck to see how far they are with the room renovations. Will also check the hairdryers. Let me know if there are any other questions and I'll report back here when I get back.

Thank you in advance!! We will be on deck 8 2/20/17. I hope they start working on 8 now. #8427 to be exact. Have a great trip!

Can anyone tell me about hair dryers? They used to have big tube things, are they regular blowdryers in upgraded cabins or the same old? We are sailing on a charter on February 10.

Regular hair dryers in the upgraded rooms.

I will be on the Victory Monday 1/30/17 and will check out each deck to see how far they are with the room renovations. Will also check the hairdryers. Let me know if there are any other questions and I'll report back here when I get back.

I would love to know what shows they currently have. Enjoy your Vacation!

Thank you for getting information for us. I would like to know about buffets food options and just overall the completed areas of upgrades. Have a great trip.

Thanks, I am interested in the room updates on deck 11. Enjoy your trip.

Hi everyone! I'm on the Victory right now and did some exploring! They are working on deck 8. Starboard side from all the way forward to 8399 is NOT renovated. They are working from 8399 to aft. On port side they are working on a much bigger section. Most of the entrances that we tried on deck 8 port side were blocked off to construction. Deck 9, 10, and 11 are not renovated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you in advance!! We will be on deck 8 2/20/17. I hope they start working on 8 now. #8427 to be exact. Have a great trip!

They are working on the aft section from 8399 back so your room would be included in that section!

Can anyone tell me about hair dryers? They used to have big tube things, are they regular blowdryers in upgraded cabins or the same old? We are sailing on a charter on February 10.

We are in a newly renovated room on deck 6. They have new blow dryers. The kind you have to hold the button down to keep it running. 174a9af4601cfba7575ab0864b0ab178.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm on the Victory right now and did some exploring! They are working on deck 8. Starboard side from all the way forward to 8399 is NOT renovated. They are working from 8399 to aft. On port side they are working on a much bigger section. Most of the entrances that we tried on deck 8 port side were blocked off to construction. Deck 9, 10, and 11 are not renovated.

So all of the rooms are deck 7 are finished? Did you have delayed boarding?

Thank you for getting information for us. I would like to know about buffets food options and just overall the completed areas of upgrades. Have a great trip.

Hi! On the Victory right now. They have a pizzeria, seafood corner, Chopsticks (Chinese Food), Comfort Kitchen (nachos, Mac n cheese, hot dogs, fries, chicken tenders, etc), Off the Grill (burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc.), deli (freshly made ham n cheese, turkey wrap, Reuben, etc), and the big buffet in back (salads, carved roast beef, grilled chicken, desserts, and tons more). Lots to choose from!