Media Library

Baandb

The Oceania suite has a "Customized entertainment system with integrated sound system and media library"

Are we correct in zssuming the videos are available on demand - rather than from the DVD library provided in the PH suites?

If so. does anyone have a list of the movies that are avaiable?

Also, is a DVD player provided if we decide to bring some of our own movies?

The Oceania suite has a "Customized entertainment system with integrated sound system and media library"

Are we correct in zssuming the videos are available on demand - rather than from the DVD library provided in the PH suites?

If so. does anyone have a list of the movies that are avaiable?

Also, is a DVD player provided if we decide to bring some of our own movies?

b_101436.jpg

Yes, In the media room, of the Oceania Suites the movies are On Demand, but the "list" is virtual, huge and VERY diverse. So large, in fact, that I'd be surprised to hear that anyone had made a hard copy of it.

b_055707.jpg

Aside from movies, you'll find TV shows, and documentary releases of every sort, as well as an equally huge collection of music.

DVD players are also part of the standard equipment, and you may listen to music or watch any On Demand movie or DVD from any television in the Suite, that is to say, from the bedroom or from the hot tub on the Terrace as well as from the media room. There is no television in the Lounge area (or the "Living Room" as we Americans call it)

b_055721.jpg

Hope that this helped, and that you enjoy your cruise in that gorgeous Suite.

b_101314.jpg

Edited by StanandJim

Ditto to what Stan & Jim said. When we were in an OC I was astounded at the number of films, etc., that were available ...

Not that we used them ... OUR bad.

I confess that I was tempted to pipe them out to the Terrace but never did ...

Mura

• 1 year later...
Regards music in the media room.Are we able to bring our own CDs? Is it possible to use Bluetooth from my iPad with music? What are the possibilities of listening to our music?

There is a CD player in the Media Room and an Ipad dock on the desk in the living room. All are interchangeably connected to the sound system which is universal to the Suite and its' veranda.