Carnival Pride Cruise Video

s_klugh

Hello all i have completed my video for my cruise aboard carnival pride and thought allot of you would wanna check it out! Ill leave the link below to check it out! Hope you enjoy and please share with your friends!

Hello all i have completed my video for my cruise aboard carnival pride and thought allot of you would wanna check it out! Ill leave the link below to check it out! Hope you enjoy and please share with your friends!

Nice video. When was your cruise?

Thank you. Nice. :)

• 2 months later...
Thanks for posting! Looking forward to this itinerary in October 2016!

I liked this itinerary but I wish carnival would do a 8 day out of Baltimore like the New York schedule! Would be a nice change! The St Thomas, San Juan, and grand Turk! But one can hope! Thanks for watching and make sure to share with your friends!

Thank you so much for sharing! I just booked our first Carnival cruise on the Pride, we have only ever sailed on the Disney Fantasy (four times) before, and I am hunting down every picture I can find. I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer. With the dinners, on DCL you can order whatever you want in the MDRs...two entrees, four desserts...is this the same on Carnival in the MDRs? I know it is not in the Steakhouse, that seems pretty specific that you get one of each. Also, is smoking prohibited in the staterooms and balconies? I am seeing conflicting answers on that. Sorry to hijack your thread, but you all seem to be seasoned Pride cruisers, and I am a little scared to start a new thread.

Thanks in advance!!!

Thank you so much for sharing! I just booked our first Carnival cruise on the Pride, we have only ever sailed on the Disney Fantasy (four times) before, and I am hunting down every picture I can find. I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer. With the dinners, on DCL you can order whatever you want in the MDRs...two entrees, four desserts...is this the same on Carnival in the MDRs? I know it is not in the Steakhouse, that seems pretty specific that you get one of each. Also, is smoking prohibited in the staterooms and balconies? I am seeing conflicting answers on that. Sorry to hijack your thread, but you all seem to be seasoned Pride cruisers, and I am a little scared to start a new thread.

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks for watching let me see if I can answer these questions! Yes you can order whatever you want in the MDR in any quantity! Yes smoking is prohibited in staterooms as well as balcony's! There are designated smoking areas! Any other questions let me know?

Thanks for watching let me see if I can answer these questions! Yes you can order whatever you want in the MDR in any quantity! Yes smoking is prohibited in staterooms as well as balcony's! There are designated smoking areas! Any other questions let me know?

Thank you! You may regret offering that, but I do have one more question right now. My son is 14, he will turn 15 on the cruise. Will they let him move up to the older teen club? Also, do you know if they show any NHL games on board?

Thank you! You may regret offering that, but I do have one more question right now. My son is 14, he will turn 15 on the cruise. Will they let him move up to the older teen club? Also, do you know if they show any NHL games on board?

I personally don't know much about the kids club! I would say maybe I don't see why not if he is only 1 year off! Also the only way they will show the NHL is if it's on NBC! They do not show NBC sports or NHL network! I would check ahead of time and see what network your team is on! Also they will have the scores scrolling on the board in the EA sports bar!