Mini bar question

moongal

I have read somewhere on here that the mini bar in the cabin is a mini fridge, and that I can just ask the room steward to remove the items that are currently residing in the mini bar and I can then place my own items in it. Is this correct? Will I not be charged for the removed items? That is my main concern, that I might get charged for whatever items are removed.

We have ordered some water and sodas to be delivered to our room and it would be nice to be able to keep them cool without constantly fussing with a leaky collapsible cooler like last time.

Thanks

I have read somewhere on here that the mini bar in the cabin is a mini fridge, and that I can just ask the room steward to remove the items that are currently residing in the mini bar and I can then place my own items in it. Is this correct? Will I not be charged for the removed items? That is my main concern, that I might get charged for whatever items are removed.

We have ordered some water and sodas to be delivered to our room and it would be nice to be able to keep them cool without constantly fussing with a leaky collapsible cooler like last time.

Thanks

The mini fridges are now empty for your use.

Two cruises in the last 4 months (Glory and Pride) and neither fridge was empty. Had to ask for them to be emptied and on the Glory the steward just moved all the stuff to the desk above the mini fridge instead of actually taking it away lol.

The fridges will keep items cool but not super cold and it takes them a while to get anything cold.

We no longer wait for the steward to empty the fridge.

We do it ourselves and then show him/her what we did.

There has never been a problem with that!

NO charges as we have not actually consumed any of the drinks.