Carnival Begins Staggered Embarkation in More Ports, Saga Keeps Passengers Guessing a

LauraS

The title is misleading. Unless you click and read the article, it makes it seem like it's the staggered check in that is keeping passengers guessing. In reality, it's actually a mystery cruise that has passengers guessing.

And I still haven't done an email telling me that my port in nine weeks has staggered checkin. If I haven't followed up on f ace book I wouldn't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you select a check-in time on the day it was announced on FB? If so, that might be why you didn't get an email. I started hearing about people getting emails on the day after the announcement. I know I selected my time that first day and I didn't get an email while others on my sailing did.

And I still haven't done an email telling me that my port in nine weeks has staggered checkin. If I haven't followed up on f ace book I wouldn't know

Are you the primary person that booked the cruise? It's my understanding that's the person that gets the email notification directing you to go select a time. But, I would imagine you can do it already. Have you checked?

Are you the primary person that booked the cruise? It's my understanding that's the person that gets the email notification directing you to go select a time. But, I would imagine you can do it already. Have you checked?

No emails anywhere