Half moon cay excursions

ladygal4.4

Never been to Half Moon Cay but normally at most ports you can purchase excursions from the locals when you get off the boat. Not sure how legit or how safe some are so be careful.

I once did a horseback riding tour to the top of some falls, about half way there the "Guide" wanted a tip. When I refused he left us there. When we finally found our way back to the beach we saw him rustling up some other suckers. Had to make a run for the boat.

Some of the off ship tour operators are really good at what they do and some aren't. CC

Yes...you can wait until you're sure you want to do something...no need to book in advance on HMC. At the "private islands", there is really no need to do excursions at all, unless a pure and simple beach day isn't your thing!

Yes...you can wait until you're sure you want to do something...no need to book in advance on HMC. At the "private islands", there is really no need to do excursions at all, unless a pure and simple beach day isn't your thing!

Lol, the pure and simple beach day IS the problem. My husband is not a beach person and I am. And since he booked this surprise vacation for me months ago (I just recently found out) I'm trying to find an activity that we both will like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been to Half Moon Cay but normally at most ports you can purchase excursions from the locals when you get off the boat. Not sure how legit or how safe some are so be careful.

I once did a horseback riding tour to the top of some falls, about half way there the "Guide" wanted a tip. When I refused he left us there. When we finally found our way back to the beach we saw him rustling up some other suckers. Had to make a run for the boat.

Some of the off ship tour operators are really good at what they do and some aren't. CC

So you're saying you got a free horse? Or did he kick you off the horse halfway?

Lol, the pure and simple beach day IS the problem. My husband is not a beach person and I am.

Same here. Which is why I booked a cabana for HMC. That way when I'm busy swimming and having a grand 'ole time, my husband will have a nice place to relax and read his electronic comic books. [emoji849] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

note the title, posts like this absolutely crack me up, here goes

"Never been to Half Moon Cay"

OK, so why would you post anything?

Lol. I totally wondered too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk