Puerto Vallarta back on cruise port of call

ColoradoBelle

What I found strange was that cruisers were talking about all this but the folks who vacation on land who talk in the Trip Advisor Puerto Vallarta forum were not talking about this at all the last time I looked. i always wonder if the cruise ships over react to these things!!

What I found strange was that cruisers were talking about all this but the folks who vacation on land who talk in the Trip Advisor Puerto Vallarta forum were not talking about this at all the last time I looked. i always wonder if the cruise ships over react to these things!!

This thread is a waste of good bandwidth. It brought out the "boogeyman lurking under every rock" crowd and pitted them against the extended Vallarta tourists who know that just about everything "reported" by the press up north is horse hockey.

We are taking an extended holiday through Europe this fall and the US Government travel warning for England/London, Netherlands/Amsterdam, France/Paris are much worse than anything posted for Vallarta. Check out our official travel warnings for Canada. The State Department travel warnings have become a shield against lawyers and the "nobody told me" law suit vs. providing useful information. (We're retired Military/Fed Civil Svc and actual threat briefings for official travel never match the BS over at State.)

The May 1st events in Jalisco State were a non-event for transient resort/hotel tourists and the tens of thousands of US/Canadian expats that live in Puerto Vallarta.

This thread deserves to die a quiet death. Let it rest in peace!

Una mas tequila reposada por favor.

Enjoy!

Edited by MSN-Travelers

This thread is a waste of good bandwidth. It brought out the "boogeyman lurking under every rock" crowd and pitted them against the extended Vallarta tourists who know that just about everything "reported" by the press up north is horse hockey.

We are taking an extended holiday through Europe this fall and the US Government travel warning for England/London, Netherlands/Amsterdam, France/Paris are much worse than anything posted for Vallarta. Check out our official travel warnings for Canada. The State Department travel warnings have become a shield against lawyers and the "nobody told me" law suit vs. providing useful information. (We're retired Military/Fed Civil Svc and actual threat briefings for official travel never match the BS over at State.)

The May 1st events in Jalisco State were a non-event for transient resort/hotel tourists and the tens of thousands of US/Canadian expats that live in Puerto Vallarta.

Enjoy![/quote

Excellent observation !!!! The tourist warnings are a gov't agency covering their behinds, and many people believe that nonsense.

Maybe they are trying to divert attention from the problems in USA and Canada !!!

Enjoy!

I SO AGREE!!!!!!! It keeps coming up, while since that morning all is quiet as before.