Well, the day has finally come when

uktog

Goodness that food looks delectable.

Sadly the White Night party had to be cancelled on our June cruise because it was an incredibly windy evening in Mykonos. Hopefully all will be well in September.

The presentation of the food for your Best of the Best dinner looks quite something. Hope you had a memorable evening.

Hi Spursgirl,

Azamara does so many things right, but (as I'm sure you know) their cuisine is outstanding. I love it when they bring local items onboard. It only makes their cuisine even more special.

So glad that Ann (Uktog) experienced the Best of the Best dinner. I'm so happy for her.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Ann,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, and your beautiful photos. I dream of visiting these places someday. Thank you also for the best of the best photos. Chef Monica is incredibly talented !

Sounds great, a circumnavigation of Australia is a great way to see some of the sites around without unpacking. I don't know if we can commit to that cruise as we now have a grandchild and Rosie may be doing childcare a couple days a week for Philippa.:D

Congrats to all!!! It's not a circumnavigation...all the "lower" parts of OZ...with a chance to see many of our CC friends in NZ and OZ as well! Keep it on your "radar" ok???? LuAnn

Congrats to all!!! It's not a circumnavigation...all the "lower" parts of OZ...with a chance to see many of our CC friends in NZ and OZ as well! Keep it on your "radar" ok???? LuAnn

Some great ports along the south coasts to explore. Catching up with friends is a wonderful way to go as well. Will keep an eye out when it gets closer.:D

Foot/leg ok now???? LuAnn

Yes alright now, it was a bit ginger for the week or so after the cruise but was fine by the time I got home. I managed to cope through the travel that we did directly after the cruise across South America and still got to walk around Machu Pichu and snorkel in the Galapagos moderately well.