OBC - Future Cruise Deposit

nyfeds

Onboard credit (OBC) awarded from us, Azamara Club Cruises, has no cash value and is non-refundable. It cannot be used towards a future cruise deposit.

OBC bought and paid for by your agent/your friends or family IS refundable to a credit card if unused, but not until the end of the cruise. So I suppose if you were to use the same credit card and did not use your refundable OBC, the credit would offset some portion of the deposit.

But what fun is that? We want you to use your OBC on some special treat for yourself!

Onboard credit (OBC) awarded from us, Azamara Club Cruises, has no cash value and is non-refundable. It cannot be used towards a future cruise deposit.

OBC bought and paid for by your agent/your friends or family IS refundable to a credit card if unused, but not until the end of the cruise. So I suppose if you were to use the same credit card and did not use your refundable OBC, the credit would offset some portion of the deposit.

But what fun is that? We want you to use your OBC on some special treat for yourself!

Thank you! Yes, I think some special treats might very much be in order. I'm thinking spa! ;)

Denise