Email address for Land Discovery queries?

Wacktle

Does anyone know of an email address for queries about Land Discoveries? I've filled in a form online with a couple of questions about the trips offered on the forthcoming Arabian cruise, but haven't had any response after a couple of days. I do have the pre-departure UK Customer Service email address (CustomerServiceUK@AzamaraClubCruises.com) but wonder if there's a more specific email address?

Does anyone know of an email address for queries about Land Discoveries? I've filled in a form online with a couple of questions about the trips offered on the forthcoming Arabian cruise, but haven't had any response after a couple of days. I do have the pre-departure UK Customer Service email address (CustomerServiceUK@AzamaraClubCruises.com) but wonder if there's a more specific email address?

Wacktie,

I am not sure there is a specific email address for Land Discovery queries but I have found UK Customer Services very responsive when I have had queries. And if this doesn't work for you (sure it will) there is always the excellent Richard Twynam who is always ready to assist UK cruisers

Edited by Spursgirl

Does anyone know of an email address for queries about Land Discoveries?

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara have a shared Shore Excursion Planning Team at Corporate Headquarters in Miami...

Their e-mail address is...

shorex@rccl.com

They'll send an automated e-mail reply acknowledging your inquiry upon receipt with further advice that they will respond--I'm doing this from memory--within 48 hours...

In my experience, they'll often meet that response goal if the information one requires is immediately at hand but sometimes--especially if excursion offerings and related contracts with tour operators are still under development--it can take a few weeks... That said, I've always gotten a fairly timely response even if it is to say that related matters are still pending; in such cases, I've also gotten follow-up notes once the matter is resolved...

In the context of what the Shore Excursions Team needs to accomplish and the priorities/timelines that they need to observe, I've found them to be quite responsive...

Hope this helps...

On July 7, I wrote to inquire about a shore excursion for our Sept. 9 sailing. I asked if the ship could set up a bike tour on Hvar, similar to the wonderful ship's tour we enjoyed from Bordeaux. Contact info for the business was included in my email. Azamara acknowledged my query, and that was that. No further response.

Ergo, this port will be a DIY for us, rather than a ship-sponsored tour : )

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara have a shared Shore Excursion Planning Team at Corporate Headquarters in Miami...

Their e-mail address is...

shorex@rccl.com

They'll send an automated e-mail reply acknowledging your inquiry upon receipt with further advice that they will respond--I'm doing this from memory--within 48 hours...

In my experience, they'll often meet that response goal if the information one requires is immediately at hand but sometimes--especially if excursion offerings and related contracts with tour operators are still under development--it can take a few weeks... That said, I've always gotten a fairly timely response even if it is to say that related matters are still pending; in such cases, I've also gotten follow-up notes once the matter is resolved...

In the context of what the Shore Excursions Team needs to accomplish and the priorities/timelines that they need to observe, I've found them to be quite responsive...

Hope this helps...

Yes, this is the best email address for any specific questions about Azamara's Land Discoveries tours. And it is universal, meaning we don't have separate email addresses for residents in UK countries, etc.

It is the same address for all: shorex@rccl.com