What's your favorite Fall Travel Destination?

BBMacLaird

Sadly we won't be on Azamara. But we are headed to Europe (on a competing cruise line) to Paris, Malta & Sicily. So many places to see that it's way more than October & November and includes part of December. This will be a great trip, with book-ended ships across the Atlantic, Eastbound and Westbound.

It's a hard one to answer Bonnie. We like March /April and September/October but being on opposite sides of the world our seasons are in reverse. I do like that those months are quieter if we're in Europe. This October we are doing Canada /New England on celebrity for those fall colours we don't get here in tropical Queensland. We of course would rather be doing it on Azamara but didn't care for what was originally on offer from the australian cruiseco charter. In saying that we might have been tempted if we hadn't already booked on celebrity, because their final offer of buy one get one free to fill the charter would have been too good of value to pass up. I have many favourite itineraries and many I'm happy to do again on Azamara when I retire eventually. We are looking forward to returning to Azamara in February 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by aussie travel bird

We travel fall/winter - typically late October and like to go anywhere hot - last year was Singapore to Hong Kong on the Quest. This year it's the Caribbean from New Orleans again on the Quest, and next year it's Athens to Dubai on the Journey.

We just like to get away from winter in GB, but like to be home well in time for Xmas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Anywhere in Europe. Less crowds, cooler temps and easier access to all the sites! Perfect! We try to book our travel for the Fall or Spring. Fall is best of all, IMHO. :)

^^^^ Agreed! Anywhere in Europe. The year we went to Europe in June it was pure HELL with temperatures and crowds!