Where to eat

kbartges

The spots mentioned are great. We like the Greehhouse for the vibe and their grreat mahi mahi sandwiches and burgers. If looking for a great burger (sometimes very elusive on the ship) Coconuts on Backstreet has the best in our opinion, and their Backstreet Bushwacker is very good :)

• 2 weeks later...
The spots mentioned are great. We like the Greehhouse for the vibe and their grreat mahi mahi sandwiches and burgers. If looking for a great burger (sometimes very elusive on the ship) Coconuts on Backstreet has the best in our opinion, and their Backstreet Bushwacker is very good :)

Does the bushwacker taste like coffee? It contains Kahlua, right?

I'm asking because I don't to waste my money on a cocktail I wouldn't finish.. I do not like coffee at all :D

Wivian: A bushwhacker is an all-alcohol drink that does contain kahlua, tastes kind of like a yummy milk shake- without the milk.;)

Thanks. So it sounds like a good cocktail :) no coffee taste. That's good to know!

To me it does have a coffee almond taste and I don't like coffee either. Painkillers made with orange juice and cream de coco are popular, but they are not frozen drinks. Many people also like banana daiquiris and those are frozen drinks.

To me it does have a coffee almond taste and I don't like coffee either. Painkillers made with orange juice and cream de coco are popular, but they are not frozen drinks. Many people also like banana daiquiris and those are frozen drinks.

Thank you for the taste info.

Maybe we should buy just one, hubby likes coffee, so he could drink the whole thing if I don't like it. And if I do, we buy another one :D