When docked, is there a curfew for reboarding?

Sisa

Hi,

We will be on board the Celebrity Summit on 6/17 for Bermuda. While in Bermuda, we will be running around a bit, and might get back pretty late one night. Is there any sort of curfew or time that one must be back on the ship at night? Does the reboarding ramp stay open all night? It seems a silly question, but perhaps a very important one!

Thanks!

No curfew's...we are all adults (ok most of us!)

There are some bars/clubs at the port in Bermuda and we stayed out celebrating a wedding till the middle of the night, no issues getting back on the ship in the middle of the night...

But please don't return to the ship 'hooting and hollering' as you walk across the pier! those of us sleeping wont appreciate it ;)

No curfew's...we are all adults (ok most of us!)

There are some bars/clubs at the port in Bermuda and we stayed out celebrating a wedding till the middle of the night, no issues getting back on the ship in the middle of the night...

But please don't return to the ship 'hooting and hollering' as you walk across the pier! those of us sleeping wont appreciate it ;)

Exactly. The ship is open 24/7. Its great.

When we sailed to Bermuda we didn't get back on the ship the whole time it was docked. Our daughter lives there and we stayed at her house. We were told to just give the ship people a heads up so they weren't worried about us. I guess you could do the same thing. They did have it noted because when we got back on one of the people letting us back on said, "Oh, you are the peope with relatives on the Island and they asked if we enjoyed our stay with our daughter" so they must have put it on our account so it showed up when they scanned our cards.

The funny part was when we got off the ship I had a rolling suitcase and my husband had golf clubs and the customs guy was on high alert. He wanted to make sure we didn't think we could stay in Bermuda and they wanted to make sure we weren't bringing anything to our daughter. She actually left the states after we did. We sailed out of Port Liberty on Sunday and she flew out of Newark on Monday.

I kind of missed being on the ship during the sea days.

So it's like a 7-11....minus the slurpees.

If 7-11's are open 24/7 why do they have locks on the doors?

Know it is a joke, but if you want the answer.

I found out at a summer job during college,you have to lock the doors after a robbery.

Ditto PP, just make sure you are back on board before it leaves port to go home.

So it's like a 7-11....minus the slurpees.

If 7-11's are open 24/7 why do they have locks on the doors?

This came up during the 67 riots in Detroit. White Castle was always open and didn't have any locks. When the riots occurred every business had to close due to a curfew. Problem for White Castle was no locks. It didn't really matter if there were locks or not as the windows would get broke out for entry, or the place would just get fire bombed.

Archived