Cruise documents

confused123

I booked my trip and I can see it on MyWindstar. My TA had me confirm my reservation and she completed all our travel information, passport numbers, etc. She mentioned that I would be getting information from Windstar? Can anyone enlighten me about what they will be sending and what, if anything I still have to fill out? Also, when I might be expecting it? As you can see from my username, I am new to cruising. Thanks in advance.

We will be on the Star Pride in May. We elected to receive all documents via email. Our edoc "ticket" is in the form of a pdf. It lists information such as details about boarding location and check in time. Also it contains links to more online information such as "Setting Sail", "Passage Contract", Shore Excursions, etc.

Ask your TA if you will be getting everything by email or regular mail. That is your choice to make. Our TA emailed the docs to us in early April.

You will love Windstar. Our first cruise was on the Wind Surf in 1999. Since then we have over 70 cruises -- on a number of lines, but Windstar is very special to us. :)

Thanks ShoreEx. I did contact the travel agent and she said that Windstar would send the doc via regular mail about 20 days before we sail, so I should look for them in early June.

I am so excited and just can't wait. Thanks for the assurance about Windstar!