Moorea snorkeling

WAVTAM

Have day visit off ship. Once tendered in, does one just pick any of the solicitors on the dock for day snorkeling trip. ie Albert's, Hiro's. Don't they just all go to the Lagoon??? Any recommendations to enjoy the day in the water. Don't really need lunch with trip.

Have day visit off ship. Once tendered in, does one just pick any of the solicitors on the dock for day snorkeling trip. ie Albert's, Hiro's. Don't they just all go to the Lagoon??? Any recommendations to enjoy the day in the water. Don't really need lunch with trip.

We got off the tender and grabbed a snorkel tour right there. Lunch was optional for an additional price. They still gave us sodas or punch and fresh fruit even though we didn't buy lunch. I would expect they are all similar.

• 4 weeks later...
While you might be able to negotiate at the dock I would not advise this. If they are full then you are out of luck and you may never be back in Moorea. I would arrange for this in advance.

Have been in Moorea 6 times and NEVER a problem. So many vendors want your business.

Thank you for the replies. We went ahead and booked a trip with ATV Moorea, just to be sure. We have to catch the first tender out as they want to pick us up early. Did anyone have any problems with the tenders from Wind Spirit?

Noticed somewhere that in Moorea they close on Sundays. Our cruise ship will be visiting on a Sunday. My question for those familiar with this area what does that mean as far as getting transportation? or other things to do? being open on Sundays. WHAT would we be able to do and if it is beach related can we get ourselves there from the pier? Thanks so much for reading post.

Noticed somewhere that in Moorea they close on Sundays. Our cruise ship will be visiting on a Sunday. My question for those familiar with this area what does that mean as far as getting transportation? or other things to do? being open on Sundays. WHAT would we be able to do and if it is beach related can we get ourselves there from the pier? Thanks so much for reading post.

We even arrive on a major holiday and those in the business of transfers and tours where all available.