Don't shot the messenger -- Odyssey crew

Chairsin

Captain is David Bathgate

Hotel director is Stefan, not met him before but very good. Daniel on vacation, getting married next month.

CD is Heather

Bar manager is Darious and Sonja is on Sky Bar

Restaurant manager is Antonio.

Cannot fault anything!

On the august 29 sailing ex venice the captain was Stig and CD David E.

Love David E. he is the longest serving Seabourn employee. he started with them on Day 1

Love Nelson. I remember him from Royal Viking Lines and he really found his niche at Sky Bar on the triplets.

Never hurts to get to know the bartender well -- speaking of which is Nelson still around? I know his wonderful protege Sonia was moving to a big ship.

The last I'd heard was on the Legends final TA and it came from someone other than Nelson so grain (or shaker of salt). Nelson had moved over to the bigger ships and was insistent that he get the Skybar. He was told that the equivalent of the little sisters Skybar was actually the Pool bar. He steadfastly wanted the Skybar and was then disappointed when it wasn't the same as the Skybar on the little sisters.

So apparently the Pool bar is high traffic and the Skybar not so much.

So apparently the Pool bar is high traffic and the Skybar not so much.

I never see anyone up at the Skybar but the Pool Bar stays consistently busy so I think that's a good observation. It is a nice perch for Sail Away or deck parties but it's otherwise too isolated for me.

Edited by jenidallas

Thanks -- how strange (and sad) it will be on Sat as they, Seabourn newbies board and we don't. But we will be heading off to an adventure in Morocco so can't complain. Any word on the Hotel Manager?

We are Seabourn newbies sailing away this time next week! We had a great time in Morocco and look forward to comparing notes ! .... so we are looking forward to meeting up with you in Barcelona ..we are now driving up the Adriatic coast to join the ship in Venice....where do you usually meet for sail away?

Cheers,Wendy

We are Seabourn newbies sailing away this time next week! We had a great time in Morocco and look forward to comparing notes ! .... so we are looking forward to meeting up with you in Barcelona ..we are now driving up the Adriatic coast to join the ship in Venice....where do you usually meet for sail away?

Cheers,Wendy

On the little sisters it was the Sky bar. On the bigger ships it seems the Pool bar supplants the sky bar.