Bargello, Galileo, or Pitti Palace?

epixx

We'd love to visit all of these on a one day Firenze port stop, but, being realists, we've decided to visit only one because we prefer to spend a longer time at one location rather than running from place to place. We have already said "ciao" to David in the Accademia on a previous visit. We are a family of 4 with 21 and 16 year old offspring who enjoy history, science, art, and architecture.

I understand that taste is subjective, but which of the above-mentioned places do you recommend?

Its been quite a few years since I've been to Florence, but I loved the Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens. I especially liked walking around the Gardens and looking at all of the sculptures.

We had kids and went to the Bargello. It has the great sculptures with a focus on the mythological gods. If I am not mistaken (haven't been in about four years), it is also near the Piazza della Signoria, which has the great outdoor sculptures, including the David copy. I have not been to the other museums you mentioned. The Bargello is small and maybe 60-90 minutes is enough for a visit.