Sea Day Brunch On Victory

joeangel

The time is from 0830 to 1pm. I will try to link a menu, not sure I can.

I tried, did not work for me, but you can find a copy of it if you google seaday brunch menu, or search for it here on CC, some people have the menu in their reviews. It is really good!

Maybe some kind CC'er will link a menu

Edited by SMSACE6

I have it as a PDF document, but cannot figure out how to attach it. Here is a link to try (not sure if it will work). If not, go to Carnival's web page and click on any ship that offers Sea Day Brunch, you will be able to bring up the menu.

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/seaday-brunch-menu.ashx

Edited by FTLCruiseGal

Sea Day brunch is awesome. I recommend the Huevos Rancheros. It is my go-to. Second is the pork chop.

Many on here recommend the steak and eggs also. I have found that one to be hit or miss.

Thank you FTLcruisegal!

I love those huevos rancheros too Frank12!

I only went to sea day brunch once on my last cruise, but I will be sure to get there on both sea days on my up coming cruise. If you still have room for dessert, I recommend the caramel cheesecake!

I eat both breakfast and lunch at the brunch. I'm an early riser so I go for breakfast fare when they open at 8:30 and then go back for lunch items at just a few minutes before they close.

I rarely eat in the buffet, I don't like going through the line and handling the utensils.

I have heard of people doing this, and think it is a good idea. I personally am ok with the buffet, but I think I will do this next time, so I can try some more different items from the menu. I can still go to buffet on port days:)

If you go for lunch, try the Pappardelle, it is delicious and served with hot popovers which melted in your mouth. I was surprised when they placed that basket of hot popovers on the table...fantastic!!

• 3 weeks later...
And I've learned that when I order eggs benedict to tell them sauce on the side that way it is fresh and not hard from sitting under a light, much much better.

Good advice for any ship. I have not ordered eggs bennie on a ship in years because of that. I am looking forward to sea day brunch on Victory later this year, and if I order them, will remember to ask for the sauce on the side.

And I've learned that when I order eggs benedict to tell them sauce on the side that way it is fresh and not hard from sitting under a light, much much better.

We do the same thing. We also order the eggs poached easy so they are freshly made.

The Eggs Benedict with Salmon is sooo delicious.

We do the same thing. We also order the eggs poached easy so they are freshly made.

The Eggs Benedict with Salmon is sooo delicious.

Is that with smoked salmon? I have only tried it with the ham/canadian bacon. but I love smoked salmon. Might have to try that next time.:)

Sea Day Brunch is overall the best meal on the ship. Better than dinner for sure. The only thing better is the Tandoori buffet and I don't know if that is on the Victory. I suggest the Huevos Rancheros as well.

Sea Day Brunch is overall the best meal on the ship. Better than dinner for sure. The only thing better is the Tandoori buffet and I don't know if that is on the Victory. I suggest the Huevos Rancheros as well.

I love Tandoori, and wish they had it on all ships..but, no Tandoori on Victory unfortunately. I did however love the huevos rancheros at sea day brunch last year on Freedom, and looking forward to sea day brunch in October on Victory.