Anyone reached 100 cruises on CCL?...

luckycruzer

I am very near......what cruise did u book for the Milesone Reward?....I have searched, and can not find..I've done my 25th and 50th. So I want to start planning my 100th...what is the days length?....tia...lucky

Edited by luckycruzer

I've done 52, and am planning to take my "Milestone" for the 50th on a Hawaii cruise. Can't remember what I used the 25 for, but it must have been an extra special Caribbean Cruise. :confused:

Congrats on your progress. I've done 125 or so total, but only 52 on Carnival.

"SKY"

I've done 52, and am planning to take my "Milestone" for the 50th on a Hawaii cruise. Can't remember what I used the 25 for, but it must have been an extra special Caribbean Cruise. :confused:

Congrats on your progress. I've done 125 or so total, but only 52 on Carnival.

"SKY"

so no more anything for us that ARE WAAAY PAST 400 DAYS!..OH WELLL/

I am very near......what cruise did u book for the Milesone Reward?....I have searched, and can not find..I've done my 25th and 50th. So I want to start planning my 100th...what is the days length?....tia...lucky

We have a long way to go. 49 & 50 booked on the Paradise this fall.

Will be saving out 50 milestone cruise for the repo cruise on the Miracle in Jan 2017 from LA to TAMPA. :confused:

No it has not been announced yet but I'm still dreamin, & aplanen. I want to be ready when the ol'man says we can't do that & I will pull out all my plans :eek:

Char :)

Our good friend Dennis has done I think around 130 on Carnival so far!! His a great guy!!

I sailed with Dennis again aboard "Valor" last month. I think his pin said "133" at that point. Yep, he is indeed, a great guy.

"SKY"

Did he have all his pins on his hat? Wonder if it was the same as he had lots of cruises booked he said

That is Dennis ,cruised several cruises w/him ,he is a very nice guy .He normally has at least 19 cruises booked whenever I talk to him on the previous cruises .

That is Dennis ,cruised several cruises w/him ,he is a very nice guy .He normally has at least 19 cruises booked whenever I talk to him on the previous cruises .

Make that guy the brand spokesman then. He definitely has the consumer point of view.

Our last cruise with our friend Dennis, was last Dec. on the Breeze. He said then that his famous hat was getting so heaving that he did not wear it to often because it gave him a headache.:)

Our last cruise with our friend Dennis, was last Dec. on the Breeze. He said then that his famous hat was getting so heaving that he did not wear it to often because it gave him a headache.:)

I've got a baseball cap with about 1/2 as many pins as Dennis has, and I too, have just about stopped wearing it because it's so heavy! It's amazing how those little pins add up to a REALLY HEAVY HAT! :eek:

"SKY"

I am a planner too. I have completed 18 cruises (all Carnival) and am booked for number 19. I will be 77 years old in October and plan to live to 100. That means I need to do 82 more cruises in the next 23 years or 3.56 cruises a year for the remainder of my life (assuming 100).

I can see the Cruise Critic post now that would be published in the year 2038:

"CRUISE CRITIC REACHES 100 CRUISES AT AGE 100". That would probably also be published in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal assuming there were still newspapers.

Now ........................ That's what I call planning.

I am a planner too. I have completed 18 cruises (all Carnival) and am booked for number 19. I will be 77 years old in October and plan to live to 100. That means I need to do 82 more cruises in the next 23 years or 3.56 cruises a year for the remainder of my life (assuming 100).

I can see the Cruise Critic post now that would be published in the year 2038:

"CRUISE CRITIC REACHES 100 CRUISES AT AGE 100". That would probably also be published in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal assuming there were still newspapers.

Now ........................ That's what I call planning.

Good luck in getting there but think you better find a blog to publish your story

This is very special: yet there are over 600 Royal Caribbean, Crown & Anchor Pinnacle Members, who have done the same thing with Royal.

Their first cruise on Royal was in 2003 and they achieved 100 cruises in less than a decade? Impressive.

This is a fun thread...I love travel goals...no matter how..I think 50 cruises in a lifetime would be good mixed with other trips or a 100 many lines. but also think cool if one wants 100 on same line..you all are great..Inspirational.

I have a friend who is early 70's...was a teacher, a mailbox business woman, and then a travel agent working herself up from oh age 48 to 50 beginning of travel career. She has probably been on at least 150 cruises now of all lengths...at least. She never has been a snob..did Carnival alot in beginning..along with NCL...but now mostly 100% luxury..and sometimes she does premium, rarely mainstream shortie cruises... to build her next luxury group. But does not need much of that now..a real success...not easy..so happy for her....she can ease it up a bit and keep doing this...will never stop "working"..she is so good with groups.

I am really impressed with you all. Those with families who go every year...those with special needs kids and adults with HC / medical/allergy needs, etc. are especially cool I think.... who find a cruise a perfect fit. And keep going.

All the food and situational help from Carnival for fun of all with needs and clean big restful simple cabins......that is what really touches me..and any family really..with 10 plus trips cruising..on any line but with Carnival..chokes me up..they do family and all age groups and special needs...so very very well and give mom and dad a break if possible. Best thing they did was give folks a steakhouse night and improve the kids places..that is tough and they do well...Sarah

Edited by sjn911