Fantasy or Ecstasy

pma29223

We just booked the April 30th 2016, 7 day sailling on ecstasy, this used to be the fantasy itinerary. we get to go to Grand Turk, amber Cove, and Half Moon Cay pretty excited about the itinerary. we went on fantasy last October and loved her. we had hoped to sail fantasy again but now it is the ecstasy we hope that she is as great as fantasy is.

• 2 weeks later...

I've sailed on both. Unfortunately we sailed on the Fantasy before the water works addition. We just got off the Ecstasy and had a blast. I chose it for the water works, itinerary(Cozumel) and the great deal I got. Kids LOVED the water works area 3 slides and different spray areas. My 3 year old was able to go up and down the kiddie slide(over and over.....). My 9 year old loved the big slide. We loved our experience on the Ecstasy.

I sailed "Ecstasy" last year, and I too had a FANTASTIC cruise aboard this ship. GREAT crew and everything was FUN, and went smoothly. I'd recommend "Ecstasy" to anyone who wants a fun, short cruise. :cool:

"SKY"

We did Ecstasy back in 2010. We had a great time. It was a really nice ship for how old it was and I really liked the layout of it. I liked the lido deck especially.

I would also look at the ports and pick that way.

Hands down...Ecstasy! Great little ship. We sailed her 3 times and she is one of our top 3. Have been on Breeze and like her just as much. We were on Fascination and you would think since it's the same size we would have liked but not the case. And I don't know why? The crew was awesome on Ecstasy. Then again, I don't know your stops....we sail for 1/2 moon cay!! That said I have missed 1/2 moon twice due to weather. Once on Fascination and once on Ecstasy.

• 3 weeks later...

I also booked the Ecstasty for April 30,2016 hoping for the same experience we received on the Fantasy 2013. It was or first cruise with our two kids ( 13 and 19 at the time ) we all had a great time.