Great Service From Celestyl AFTER Our 2/17/17 Cruise

mlbcruiser

Just wanted to post about some very good and helpful service I received from a couple of Celestyl Crystal reservation dept. staff members after we returned home from our cruise. (I wrote a comprehensive review just a bit ago, but apparently it didn't "post". :o I just can't redo it right now!)

After inadvertently leaving 2 pr. of capris and 2 pr. of shorts in a drawer in our cabin when we disembarked, I figured I'd never see them again. We spent 3 days after the cruise in Montego Bay, but when we got home and I started unpacking, I decided to give it a shot and see if I could possibly get the clothing back. Honestly, I didn't think it was likely. Since I wasn't sure who to contact and didn't want to phone the ship (at $7 per min.) in case the call took too long or I was put hold, I contacted the reservations dept. A nice woman there said I could try emailing and gave me an address. I received a reply to my inquiry from a manage the next morning. The ship was contacted and had my clothing! Since I had offered to pay the shipping if my things were found, another email and call was required but the items were packed, taken to the airport when the ship came back to Jamaica, and I received everything a few days later. The manager who followed through on all of this couldn't have been nicer. (He had to follow up with someone on the ship a few different times to get things all set.) I think this extra service was exceptional and really appreciated getting the items back as they were things I wear a lot in the spring and summer months. A big thanks to Celestyl Cruises!

• 3 weeks later...

We will be on our first Celestyal cruise in less than a month and have been impressed with their precruise communications and how helpful and prompt they are in answering every question we have asked. Good to see that won't stop after the cruise is over :)