Disembarkation

Eglesbrech

What is the latest time anyone has got off a ship under normal circumstances eg no delays getting back into Southamptoon?

Looking at booking flights for next year and they don't fit in with self disembark as that would be far too early but I just wonder if a mid day flight is feasible if we got the last timed ticket?

We have always been lucky and got a 8.30/9 am ish departure ticket but I know that some are much later.

I believe you can request an early disembarkation time and should you get allocated a time which is a bit late to fit in with onward travel arrangements you simply go to reception and plead your case. They will accommodate people who need to disembark to get to airports for example. Many cruise lines recommend noon as the earliest flight time as a general guide.

Regards John

Thanks all that's helpful information. If Brittania is clear by 10.15 and it's the biggest I imagine the others would be out by 9.45 / 10 ish.

If there is an issue I will try reception but book a flight after noon to be on the safe side.

I was on Aurora in May and Oriana in June. On both occasions passengers were invited to go to the Pursers Desk (sorry, reception) to request a disembarkation time. I think on Aurora it was a notice in the Horizon paper and on Oriana a disembarkation leaflet. IF you didn't go, they would just allocate a time.

I would always self disembark even if it meant getting to the airport early, I hate the sitting around waiting, the queue jumping and stampedes that I've witnessed with the timed process, not to mention trying to find cases that they seem to hide [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums