Princess Cruises Works with Local Authorities After Death Onboard Emerald Princess

LauraS

Hello, my husband and I are new to cruising; and this is our first message. We are so sorry to hear of the death aboard the Emerald Princess. Deepest condolences to this family for their loss.

We are booked on board the Emerald in about 5 weeks for our very first cruise together. I was in the process of registering here so that we could chat with everyone, when this sad story appeared on CBS National News with Anthony Mason. :( It is a nationwide, if not worldwide story. It would have been the trip of a lifetime for us; but it is important to remember that there is really no escape from reality, and people bring their troubles and real-world problems on board with them. With sadness, from EastBay Cruisers

It is indeed a very sad story. I hope that whoever the Quilty party is is arrested at removed from the ship as quickly as possible. My husband worked in the "Psych business" for over 30 years and sadly there is too much abuse in marriages and relationships and too many people stay in those situations.<|3 love should never hurt.