Grand Door near C753

DonnieBenicia

We are sailing on he Grand in C-753 and was wondering what the door near our cabin leads to. Any comments about the cabin would be welcome as well.

Crew stairs. It's been very quiet for us in that area.

It is also used sometimes for passengers during the muster drill.

Excellent cabin!

If you choose that cabins better mark your booking "no upgrade" if you don't want to get moved.

Yep, crew stairs. You take them down for the muster drill and can take them back up if you'd like to avoid the elevator crowd. You will not hear any extra noise back there. We always book C742 or C743 on Grand Class ships for the "extra" little balcony corner and never hear a peep. Calling Princess to put in a "Meta Upgrade Only" request is a good idea.

While I would prefer C752 (for some weird reason I seem to prefer port side) I have to agree that you have an excellent cabin. Definitely mark it "no upgrade". I turned down a really cheap upsell to a mini in order to keep C752.

There was no noise from the crew door and we did use that door and the crew stairs for muster drill. Enjoy your cruise and your cabin. :)

While I would prefer C752 (for some weird reason I seem to prefer port side) I have to agree that you have an excellent cabin. Definitely mark it "no upgrade". I turned down a really cheap upsell to a mini in order to keep C752.

There was no noise from the crew door and we did use that door and the crew stairs for muster drill. Enjoy your cruise and your cabin. :)

We have C752 booked for Sept 5th :)

Patti