Royal Caribbean drinks package

Lotus222

hi all .if you purchase the drinks package will you still get a print out of the drinks you consume during your cruise. Just woundered to see how much I drank and to work out if I gained or lost throughout my cruise. Thanks

hi all .if you purchase the drinks package will you still get a print out of the drinks you consume during your cruise. Just woundered to see how much I drank and to work out if I gained or lost throughout my cruise. Thanks
And the verdict for you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, Royal does not give you a printout of all the drinks you order.

General rule of thumb is 6-7 drinks per day every day (including port days) to break even, if that is the gain or loss you are referring to. But as Bob indicated, you have to keep track on your own.

I would say less than 6-7 especially with cocktails running $10-12 and a can of soda around $4, plus the frequent drink package sales. It's a good deal if you also enjoy fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffee, bottled water in addition to the alcoholic drinks.

I would say less than 6-7 especially with cocktails running $10-12 and a can of soda around $4, plus the frequent drink package sales. It's a good deal if you also enjoy fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffee, bottled water in addition to the alcoholic drinks.

Grandma beat me to it. Consider the whole package and it's hard to beat if you drink any alcohol.

But, as a warning, you'll find yourself not remembering some of your vacation if you try to get your monies worth from the package, :o. I have a friend :cool: who made fool of himself getting real drunk trying to get his monies worth. After that, my friend :rolleyes:, decided to enjoy the cruise without worrying about the cost. His wife is wife is grateful.

Burt

The statement available via Royal IQ just shows the venue and then a $0.00 charge. So no, you don't see what the drinks cost but you can see where you went. It gets confusing though cause most times I got a drink I'd get a water so I couldn't say, for example, every $0.00 charge is about ~$8 cause I think waters are $3.84.