Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

It looks like they have just applied the Joy's deck plans to Bliss.

Linda

Looks like a mix of Joy (they at least changed the name of the theater from Joy to Bliss) and Escape deck plans for different deck.

There's been a lot of the "mixing" going on when it comes to the Bliss! :rolleyes:

Even if they have sing along piano bar - doubtful it will be a true "Howl at the Moon" since NCL has dropped most of their branded locations of the most recent ships. That being said - we did enjoy the "sing along" entertainment on the Escape in the District Brew House

The Escape has Howl at the Moon, unless they've gotten rid of it since November.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As does the Breakaway (May 2017) and the Getaway (May 2016). I hope they bring it to the Bliss! As someone else mentioned, it's one of my favorite things to do while on board at night.

The Escape has Howl at the Moon, unless they've gotten rid of it since November.

As does the Breakaway (May 2017) and the Getaway (May 2016). I hope they bring it to the Bliss! As someone else mentioned, it's one of my favorite things to do while on board at night.

Same here, we love Howl at the Moon! Of course, it holds a special memory for me; we were at Howl at the Moon on the Escape the night the Cubs won the World Series (I'm originally from Chicago and a huge Cubs fan). Virtually everyone in the bar went nuts, and we even got that pianists to play "Go Cubs Go"! [emoji2] #FlyTheW

That was probably because the Cubs winning the WS is a "once in a (multiple) lifetime" thing. :p

See you in 2124.

Let me guess...you're either a Cardinals fan or a White Sox fan. [emoji6]

My Wife and I are booked for the Panama Canal, May 10th in an aft balcony. We're getting very excited. We last went through the Panama Canal in 1992 on the old classic Holland America, Rotterdam. It was a great ship !

My Wife and I are booked for the Panama Canal, May 10th in an aft balcony. We're getting very excited. We last went through the Panama Canal in 1992 on the old classic Holland America, Rotterdam. It was a great ship !

Enjoy! It will be the most expensive transit that NCL has ever done.

So excited about this thread. I am looking to do an Alaska cruise for my 50th (2020) and hoping the Bliss is still an option. I am loving hearing all the different stages/comments.

I'm doing her Miami to LA transit next May. But friends and I are already looking towards 2020 for Alaska. I hope - if she IS being designed for Alaska - NCL will keep her there for quite a few years to come. You never know.

With the pool deck block up on the ship we now have a nice view on the movable barrier/separation between the floating World Dream (left) and the Bliss megablock (right). Far right, not visible, is the building hall's door where the block will be floated through to make room for World Dream's upcoming float out.

qXozPLuETTC3R4NB1XbaZA.png