The Bus schedule questions

TeanneTX

We're thinking of saving $$ by using The Bus during some of our visit in Honolulu. I've looked at the website but I can't really figure it out. Any help would be appreciated for the following trip.

Pearl Harbor Historic Site to the Hale Koa Hotel

Hale Koa Hotel to Pier 2 Cruise Terminal

Thank

Teanne

We're thinking of saving $$ by using The Bus during some of our visit in Honolulu. I've looked at the website but I can't really figure it out. Any help would be appreciated for the following trip.

Pearl Harbor Historic Site to the Hale Koa Hotel

Hale Koa Hotel to Pier 2 Cruise Terminal

Thank

Teanne

Another option is searching Google Maps which will display available bus routes, schedules & price using the bus icon.

I just tried it on The Bus website from the cruise ship terminal (Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, 521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813) to the Hale Koa Hotel (Hale Koa Hotel, 2055 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815) and it shows the route & options on a Google Maps page. It was the same thing between the Arizona Memorial (USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818) and Hale Koa Hotel.

Both show routes, times & cost ($2.50; $1 for Medicare) between locations so maybe go directly to Google Maps to search for bus information.

I agree with Bruce about luggage but seem to recall that you're visiting these places post-cruise?

Are you aware you can't take anything larger than a standard carry on bag on TheBus?

Take a look at Route 20 or 42 for Pearl Harbor-Waikiki.

No problem-will only have purses and maybe a small back pack. Thanks for the info on the 2 routes.

Teanne

We're actually going to be on EOS which has a one-day stop in Honolulu. We're attending a luau at Hale Koa in the evening and then will head back to the ship. Not staying at the hotel-sorry for the confusion.

Teanne

We're actually going to be on EOS which has a one-day stop in Honolulu. We're attending a luau at Hale Koa in the evening and then will head back to the ship. Not staying at the hotel-sorry for the confusion.

Teanne

That's what I thought based on another discussion...thanks for the clarification that it's during a day in port. :)