Astro flyer you are the best

lbfluffy

now that my husband has been reassured by his cardiologist that he is ok to travel, I took a peak at all your suggestions. I think I'm set.

Pearl Harbor and Germaine's Luau

Hilo we are going to volcano national park

Kauai you convinced me to go to Waimea Falls with our rental car

Maui we will head to Hula Grill, enjoy the beach and some good food from what I read. The Hula pie sounds yummy.

now that my husband has been reassured by his cardiologist that he is ok to travel, I took a peak at all your suggestions. I think I'm set.

Pearl Harbor and Germaine's Luau

Hilo we are going to volcano national park

Kauai you convinced me to go to Waimea Falls with our rental car

Maui we will head to Hula Grill, enjoy the beach and some good food from what I read. The Hula pie sounds yummy.

Jessica...I was following your Princess forum thread & that's great he's been medically cleared for your cruise! :D

Obviously cruises & Hawaii (particularly our Maui home) are things I greatly enjoy. I only share my experiences & thoughts but never what is best for anyone else. ;)

I appreciate your kind words but there are so many people who contribute to this forum. I've experienced Hawaii as a visitor & resident but learn something new everyday on this helpful forum.

You've done your research, your husband has been medically cleared, you've decided what to do and now all you have to do is to patiently wait for your cruise to begin. Until then have you viewed the Princess Aloha Spirit Program information?

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/hawaii-cruises/things-to-do/

Have a great cruise & Hawaiian experience on the Grand to Hawaii...Aloha! :cool:

Jessica...I was following your Princess forum thread & that's great he's been medically cleared for your cruise! :D

Obviously cruises & Hawaii (particularly our Maui home) are things I greatly enjoy. I only share my experiences & thoughts but never what is best for anyone else. ;)

I appreciate your kind words but there are so many people who contribute to this forum. I've experienced Hawaii as a visitor & resident but learn something new everyday on this helpful forum.

You've done your research, your husband has been medically cleared, you've decided what to do and now all you have to do is to patiently wait for your cruise to begin. Until then have you viewed the Princess Aloha Spirit Program information?

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/hawaii-cruises/things-to-do/

Have a great cruise & Hawaiian experience on the Grand to Hawaii...Aloha! :cool:

No i have not. I used what you recommended, but also took others advice for who to go through for private excursions as well as the suggestions to try the Hula Pie.

The posters here are great.

Maui was a tough choice on what do do because I liked the snorkeling offered at the Molokini crater, but really wanted to go to Kaanapali Beach. I just need to see which hotel to get dropped off at. More than likely the Kaanapali Hotel.

Jessica

Don't wish to hi jack but we are also trying to figure out where to get dropped off at Kaanapali beach. Looking for chair rentals, food, drinks, restrooms close by and great beach. Suggestions welcome !

Sent from my iPad using Forums