Onboard Storage of extra luggage

Aussiemate

We are including a Caribbean cruise on the Royal as part of our trip to Canada. We will have extra luggage e.g. Winter clothes we don't want brought to our room. Can these be put into onboard storage?

Not really. Extra clothing can be packed into luggage and stored in the closet area or under the beds. There is plenty of space in the far end of the cabin's closet. Airline sized luggage also fits under the bed.

We travel from the northeast in November to the Caribbean, and always take a winter coat and gloves with us. I just take any un-needed clothing and put it in our luggage and put it under the bed, out of sight.

We are including a Caribbean cruise on the Royal as part of our trip to Canada. We will have extra luggage e.g. Winter clothes we dont want brought to our room. Can these be put into onboard storage?

You may be able to arrange with your steward to store a suitcase or two while you are on board.

depending on the size of your suitcases, you could probably get 4-6 maybe even 8 under the bed, if you laid the suitcase down, you could probably stack 8-10 on top of another, I can't even imagine anyone bringing THAT amount of luggage, even for a world tour.

I have never heard of suitcases being stored, I don't think I would let them out of my sight, I don't even want to think of where they would or could put them.

We are including a Caribbean cruise on the Royal as part of our trip to Canada. We will have extra luggage e.g. Winter clothes we dont want brought to our room. Can these be put into onboard storage?

we just ask the room steward to take the comforter and such out from under the bed and fit all of our suitcases there; sometimes you have to lift the bed frame just a little to get large suitcases to fit, but they do

we just ask the room steward to take the comforter and such out from under the bed and fit all of our suitcases there; sometimes you have to lift the bed frame just a little to get large suitcases to fit, but they do

We sometimes leave the luggage open for easier push/pull under the bed.