Is there soap and Shampoo in the interior cabins on the carnival ships?

Scotishpwr

Yes, all cabins will have the same stuff (except spa cabins on specific ships)

It will have body wash and shampoo in a dispenser in the shower and at least one bar of soap, some times they give us two bars. you will also get some samples but these vary, but usually include a razor.

lol...can't wait to see who is the first one to post an opposing opinion or critical analysis of THIS post. Doesn't seem to matter WHAT the post is discussing, someone finds a way to crash it. Hehehehehe......

I bring my own shampoo and conditioner .. is that attacking my own post?? I like my own. No conditioner is included.

My husband is fine using what's provided in the shower. I need to bring my own shampoo.. and lots of conditioner, as the sea air and the wind would make it impossible to get a brush through it if i used what was in the cabin. The "shower gel" is fine as a soap, but don't expect it to moisturize you if that's what you're after in a shower gel.

The trial size things vary. Sometimes there's a razor, sometimes not. No shaving cream, though, so pack that. I have found teeny packets of toothpaste on each, though. The stewards will usually give you more if you ask. We've also found an antacid of some sort on each cruise.

I was just wondering if I need to bring soap and shampoo or if it will already be in the rooms??

Thanx

yes, they have both. Unless you're picky both will work just fine. As a woman, I used the shampoo, but brought my own conditioner.

There is also a basket that has several sample items. Some things I remember in my room where shampoo, razors, Tylenol pm, anti-acid tablets, etc.

I was just wondering if I need to bring soap and shampoo or if it will already be in the rooms??

Thanx

I use their shampoo as I don't have a lot of hair to wash....But I bring a bar of Dial gold because their body wash just does not lather up very well...Dennis

I have found that the shampoo and body wash are fine but you do need to bring your own conditioner. That salt air does nasty things to your hair without. I couldn't get a brush through it. I always bring plenty of body moisturizer too. Also no hairdryers in Fantasy class cabins so bring your own.

I assume since they are in dispensers that they are refilled by the room steward as needed? Please let me know if I am correct/wrong. Also, does it lather up pretty well? I am weird about that...

I have a LOT of hair and usually those tiny sample bottles you get in hotel rooms is not enough for an extended stay, nor does it lather very well, so I always bring my own.

I assume since they are in dispensers that they are refilled by the room steward as needed? Please let me know if I am correct/wrong. Also, does it lather up pretty well? I am weird about that...

I have a LOT of hair and usually those tiny sample bottles you get in hotel rooms is not enough for an extended stay, nor does it lather very well, so I always bring my own.

Its like dove or some cheap brand like that. .. but yes if you manage to use who the whole dispenser they will refill it. We only had that happen once .. on RCL and had to tell the guy to refill it. Obviously he missed it when he was cleaning ..(and this was a expensive JS, so you would think a little extra care).

I dont thnk you could use up the whole dispenser, its a lot of shampoo.

I have found that the shampoo and body wash are fine but you do need to bring your own conditioner. That salt air does nasty things to your hair without. I couldn't get a brush through it. I always bring plenty of body moisturizer too. Also no hairdryers in Fantasy class cabins so bring your own.

I cant live without my spray on detangler .. lol. and a few other things.. so I put them in smaller containers when I cruise.

I couldn't get the shampoo to lather at all. Had to buy shampoo in our first port. John Heald in his blog said Carnival isn't real big on providing toiletries since people usually bring their own - yeah, no kidding, because what is supplied just doesn't do the job for a lot of people.

:D LOL @ pics of hair from using shampoo in bathroom! My hair already looks like that, SO I MUST bring my own hair products! However, maybe if I used the ships, it may have a reversed effect and tame down my hair LOL :D:eek::D:D:o

I have really long curly hair that is color treated. I find the shampoo ok. Just bring your own conditioner and make it a good one. I have no problems with the shampoo, it isn't the best but It isn't that bad.

Archived