Los Veranos ziplining (PV)- pictures?

MaiTaiMary

We are going to go ziplining in Puerto Vallarta with Los Veranos. Does anybody know if they have any kind of photo packages? Meaning, they take your picture and you can buy them at the end? If so, are they individual or a "all or nothing" kind of thing? any idea of pricing?

Just trying to budget. We really want pictures of our ziplining, but don't want to bring our camera. Thanks!! :D

I can see by the multiple posts that you have started that you truly are doing an amazing job of researching, asking questions, etc.

I hope that this cruise meets and exceeds all of your family's wants.

LOS VERANOS:

Yes they take lots of pictures.

Go to the web site.

Call the toll free number.

The owner, a very nice lady, will answer all questions that you do not find answers for on the web sight.

Best NOT to take cameras with you, you will be holding on, some og=f the runs are breathtaking.

I hope that you get all the advise, suggestions, answers you have sought.

I like reading other peoples ideas, too.

We have been on this itnerary over 8 times, but always looking for the latest hot Beach Spot on Medano Beach, or where to go in Puerto Vallarta.

Be Blessed, and maybe just a cautionary word of advise...

With all your planning, be willing and able to be flexible and go with the flow...Rain happens, port delays happen, getting sick happens.

Not being a downer at all, we totally enjoy these cruises, but anticipate that MAYBE all your planning may not go as planned....

Good advice. Thanks! :D

I'm really just trying to find out if they'll take pictures and if they're sold in a big ol' package. As in... "buy the CD for $100" or if we can buy individual pictures.

Our last excursion in Puerto Vallarta, they took pictures and I was planning on buying a few at the end. I was shocked when it was a "all or nothing" deal. I really hadn't planned on spending $100 more for pictures.

I read about somebody else who was ziplining brought a small inexpensive camera in a lanyard around their neck. Not sure if that's safe/recommended.

Just wondering if anybody who has been there can give me a little more insight. Thanks! :)

FWIW we did our excursion with Vallarata Adventures, I hear both are good. Our's was a great experience and dock to dock all inclusive cruiseline exclusive for better or worst.

THey were very strict about cameras at Vallarata, I was a bit disappointed I couldn't give personal pictures a go, but the safety aspect was very strict and in the end good and best for us, let me focus on having the fun. Funny as in Canada they pretty much let me bring what ever, and rumor is they had an accident there too :eek: For us it was a package deal, like all things in Mexico negotiate ;) I was able to talk them down, in the end we had 4 people and probably 20-30 great pictures so it was about 2 bucks a piece and when you consider the cost and how timeless they are, cheap in my book.

Have a good time!

I pride my self as a good photographer but was best to leave it to them

p1081906977-4.jpg

p1081906985-4.jpg

p1081907012-4.jpg

p1095155092-4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just posted some info on the Los Veranos Canopy PV post.

Please check out the info I shared. You may find it useful.

Yes, Los Veranos seems less intense that the extreme canopy tour.

It is a matter of the experience you are looking for.

Los Veranos is strictly zip line : 14 in all and high and fun.

The other places offer ATV, rock rappelling, water slides, etc.

Los Veranos does have a slide into the river off of the restaurant, but not as daunting as needing face gear on Extreme Canopy.

Either way, your day will be filled, and depending on your ship's schedule, you can have the drivers drop you off into town for shopping, late lunch etc, before you head back to the ship.

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...