Best Beach Bar Cabo

dramaqueenjan

• 3 months later...
Sand Bar is the best, kid friendly, away from the crazy activities that happen down the way by the Office.

Great food, drinks and plenty of rentals for everyone

Best to arrive via water taxi? Do we just tell the boat to drop off at Sand Bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Water taxi is fine, just remember, you have to dismount in knee deep water. There are usually people there to help you. Just tell them you want to go to the Sand Bar. They'll drop you as close as they can.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if any of you have been to Mango Deck, likely the wildest bar on the beach but super fun. We were there a month ago on a regular vacation in Cabo and will be heading back in September on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. I really like it and we were there with our 2 year old. Also The Office is right next door and they will take you on a tour of Los Arcos for about $7 a person but those tour boats are everywhere. My only suggestion on those boats is to deal directly with the driver. Those guys will pay a few bucks to the guys on the beach selling their services.

This was our day at Mango Deck, sorry for the poor video title but later on I talk about my wife being pregnant with our 2nd video.

Anyways, happy cruising. :D

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• 4 weeks later...

We also really enjoyed the Mango Deck. Jet ski rentals are right there. The water taxis can be quite an adventure and can be dangerous if the waves are big. This is more of an issue trying to get back on than being dropped (jumping) off. You will get wet either way so make sure your cell phone and other valuables are in a waterproof case. In December we might look into getting there via land taxi vs water taxi.

We also really enjoyed the Mango Deck. Jet ski rentals are right there. The water taxis can be quite an adventure and can be dangerous if the waves are big. This is more of an issue trying to get back on than being dropped (jumping) off. You will get wet either way so make sure your cell phone and other valuables are in a waterproof case. In December we might look into getting there via land taxi vs water taxi.

I'm glad you mentioned this as we will have my 70 year old Mom with us. Two questions... How far up the beach is the Mango Bar and do they have lounge chairs and umbrellas available?