Quiet or Calm Beach near Cabo Port

sjmbruce

I was thinking of going to Medano Beach during an extended port stop in Cabo, but it seems like it is more of a party atmosphere. Is there a beach that has more of a calm, quiet setting? Thanks!

From my point of view, Medano Beach really is pretty laid back and not all that noisy. Maybe right in front of somewhere like Mango Duck, but the beach isn't wall to wall bars.

The point where it starts by the harbor is especially quiet and laid back. Last time I went it was mostly locals swimming with their kids.

Medano is the only swimmable beach. You can go to Lover's Beach, but there are no facilities there.

Avoid Mango Deck if you want a more mellow experience. The more mellow restaurants are Billygan's, The Office (although it is next door to Mango Deck so depending on the time of year you go, there could be overlapping noise), The Sand Bar and Tabasco's which is at the far end close to the locals beach.

Medano is only busy in one small area. It is most interesting visually to be near that area. If you prefer total peace and elegance, have the water taxi drop you off at Hacienda (the first resort). Browse the beautiful resort grounds, use their beach chairs, pay $$ for their food and drink, and there will be very few vendors at this location

this satellite image below is old, it is now an extremely nice newer resort

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hacienda+Beach+Club+%26+Residences/@22.8837176,-109.9055289,525m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0000000000000000:0x4f2bffdd1a59de4a!8m2!3d22.8830494!4d-109.9073707?hl=en