Star Wars day at sea - fantasy eastern carribean

NMK144

Hi all, we will be going on an eastern Caribbean cruise in January 2017 which is one of the star wars cruises. From what I read and understand this will only be special Star wars related events for one day....my issue is what day?? I don't want to book palo, excursions, ect the day of star wars, but I believe January will be the first Eastern star wars cruise so I can't find any navigators out there with info. Can someone help with this?

Hi all, we will be going on an eastern Caribbean cruise in January 2017 which is one of the star wars cruises. From what I read and understand this will only be special Star wars related events for one day....my issue is what day?? I don't want to book palo, excursions, ect the day of star wars, but I believe January will be the first Eastern star wars cruise so I can't find any navigators out there with info. Can someone help with this?

Of course you're not going to find any Navigators with the info. DCL hasn't done this entertainment schedule on an Eastern cruise yet.

TOTALLY A GUESS HERE - day 6 (sea day). Only because the Westerns are having their Star Wars day on a sea day (but day 5).

Since a lot of the activities will be occurring all day, they probably are using it to increase activities available on a sea day.

All I can say is that it will be a sea day. If you call DCL, they MIGHT have the information. Also, it should show up on the activities schedule which you will be able to access on line at your check in window. It shows things like the sail away party, pirate night, and (my guess), Star Wars day.

You're just too early to see it on line yet.