Fun Booze Cruise for St.Martin or St.Thomas

cruznsugs

Am looking into excursions for our stops in St. Martin and St. Thomas. We don't snorkel so would like a booze cruise type excursion. Something that we can relax and enjoy views. I thought I saw an excursion in St. Martin close to that , that included a nice lunch but can't seem to find the thread. Any suggestions?

Kon Tiki Party Boat in St Thomas - its great - leaves lile 1 pm so theres plenty of time to shop i nthe morning. Its a great time - 50 proof rum free flowing

I believe that the KonTiki shutdown. After some type of inspection they decided it would cost too much to repair it.

Check the Port of Call - St Thomas board.

I enjoyed the Golden Eagle catamaran in St.Martins. This is not as much as a party boat as kon tiki in St.Thomas, but there was plenty of booze like rum punch and beer. They take you out to a nearby island off the coast of St.Martins and you can stay on the beach or snorkeled. They bring drinks on to the island, and you are there for about 2.5 hours.

I enjoyed the Golden Eagle catamaran in St.Martins. This is not as much as a party boat as kon tiki in St.Thomas, but there was plenty of booze like rum punch and beer. They take you out to a nearby island off the coast of St.Martins and you can stay on the beach or snorkeled. They bring drinks on to the island, and you are there for about 2.5 hours.

Agree. Just note there are no restrooms and with the boozeone will need one. Your choices are water, bushes or get back on the catamaran. Well in the bushes you may find wild goats as one of our fellow passengers did. She came running out of the bushes with a goat chasing her, to funny. The goat then proceeded to beg for beer. :eek:

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived