Luggage Tags

ashik08

Did anyone on Azamara 1/15/17, or any sailing, receive material luggage tags prior to their cruise? We've only received digital paper tags.

Your profile doesn't say which country you are from. If you are uk based you won't get printed tags. You'll need to get them at the pier or print off your own. I've got them at the pier a few time a d it's no hassle on a small ship like Azamara.

We received them too! Disappointing as I thought they might be the tactile (material,leather,pleather) ones. Ah well, the times they are a'changing!

Oh, I thought you were joking about the "leather, pleather" stuff. :D I got exactly what I expected- the same as I get on Celebrity...

I did the online check in but did not see any space to "order" luggage tags. I am from the U.S. but a sample paper tag printed saying do not use?

I tried to search on the web site, but it only says you can order during online check in. I have seen other posts about the difficulty in ordering the tags and hope someone can assist me? thank you.

• 6 months later...

We are about 40 days out and I cannot figure out the luggage tags. I have done on-line check-in and like @katykrol all I see is the sample. What am I doing wrong? (I am in the US.)

Thanks!

We are about 40 days out and I cannot figure out the luggage tags. I have done on-line check-in and like @katykrol all I see is the sample. What am I doing wrong? (I am in the US.)

Thanks!

If you go back to the check-in process there should be a link on the first page to request the "real" luggage tags. However, as Floris wrote above, porters at the pier have tags and can attach them at the time you board.

Thanks!

If you are in the UK they no longer issue them.

I print them from the guest ticket booklet that's emailed to me about a month before the cruise and attach these to our luggage but as others say it's not really needed as the porters will put tags on at the pier no problem.

If you are in the UK they no longer issue them.

I print them from the guest ticket booklet that's emailed to me about a month before the cruise and attach these to our luggage but as others say it's not really needed as the porters will put tags on at the pier no problem.

I print mine out and put them in the plastic tags that I bought from Amazon.

3ec0740eede2983af359c75042bd3fb6.jpg

• 1 month later...

So just to clarify- the colored paper things that arrived with my documents today are actually the "luggage tags"? I had rather assumed since they were sending them to me that I would be receiving actual luggage tags. Why doesn't Azamara just let you print out your own then? Why bother with sending them?

Oh- I am in the US and I guess that makes a difference.

So just to clarify- the colored paper things that arrived with my documents today are actually the "luggage tags"? I had rather assumed since they were sending them to me that I would be receiving actual luggage tags. Why doesn't Azamara just let you print out your own then? Why bother with sending them?

Oh- I am in the US and I guess that makes a difference.

Here in the UK we haven't been sent tags for some time so that's what I do. Cut them out of the page from the Guest Ticket Booklet and put them in a plastic holder I got from Amazon. Failing that I get them tagged at the pier.

Phil