First ever Christmas cruise

excitedofharpenden

I fly to Singapore tomorrow to pick up Journey there before heading down to Indonesia for Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to closing the door on Christmas at home (like many, not a favourite time of year for me) and spending it with friends whilst being thoroughly looked after on the ship. I won't be buying the unlimited internet on the ship this time I don't think but will try and post as Indonesia is now covered in my excellent 3 Mobile PAYG data plan. Can't wait to see the ship all decked out. Merry Christmas to All.

Phil have a wonderful voyage. I wish I could join you all. I think Jane (Spain) may be sailing also. Do connect. I'm looking forward to having all my girls here for the first time in ages. Bride arrives on the 24th. Haven't seen her since we were away. So looking forward to a relaxing Christmas. Working till Friday and am so jealous we can't all be sharing the Journey. Had a impromptu get together with Tracie (Canada) last week when she was here briefly between ships. Have a fab voyage. Please post and we can enjoy how much fun you'll be having. Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have a great trip over the Holidays, Phil. Our first Azamara cruises were a B2B from Athens to Singapore, and then to Hong Kong. The ship was beautifully decorated and the crew went overboard ( pun intended ) to make the occasions very memorable. Sorry we can't join you but Cyn and I look forward to sailing with you next year.

We loved our Azamara Christmas last year and will be wishing we were with you this year. I won't bother saying be good but as your granny said....if you can't be good be careful - have fun 😀

Hi Phil

Lets hope BA11 is not fog bound tomorrow evening! Look forward to meeting you on board and on the Komodo tour, if not before.

Lynda

We look forward to meeting you all. My count down clock has exactly 41 hours until we leave for Singapore. Cheers to a fun cruise.....

After a long flight to Singapore I'm finally here for the cruise. Nice couple of days, acclimitastion and out for food at the street market last night. Recommended. Singapore is a lovely city. Friendly and you feel comfortable.

Just wanted to give a heads up for something that started on JR last cruise and it's excellent I think. For those that have free minutes via LCV you can now get credit for them against an unlimited package if you purchase it so they aren't lost if you do buy a package. For example if you get 90 free minutes you'll get $90 off the package, 120 minutes you'll get $120 off, 150 minutes you'll get $150 off. Really great idea Azamara!

Sea day tomorrow and we cruise around Krakatoa on Christmas Day. Hope you have wrapped the presents!:)

After a long flight to Singapore I'm finally here for the cruise. Nice couple of days, acclimitastion and out for food at the street market last night. Recommended. Singapore is a lovely city. Friendly and you feel comfortable.

Just wanted to give a heads up for something that started on JR last cruise and it's excellent I think. For those that have free minutes via LCV you can now get credit for them against an unlimited package if you purchase it so they aren't lost if you do buy a package. For example if you get 90 free minutes you'll get $90 off the package, 120 minutes you'll get $120 off, 150 minutes you'll get $150 off. Really great idea Azamara!

Sea day tomorrow and we cruise around Krakatoa on Christmas Day. Hope you have wrapped the presents!:)

Excellent news and thanks for letting us know - enjoy your first Azamara Christmas

We too, felt comfortable in Singapore, when we had a stop over on our way to Australia for a cruise from Sydney.

We put it down to their no nonesense laws, VERY heavy fines for disobedience, e.g.it was against the law to cycle on pedestrian only lanes, throw chewing gum in public places and deface builindings.

That's great to know Phil. Do you know if you can now get your LCV minutes in addition to Suite minutes? We weren't alllowed to do this in June which seems wrong so hoping they have made this change too.

It continues to be eithrer or so if you are in a suite for this cruise for instance of 14 nights you'll get $279 less $235 as your allowance.

It continues to be eithrer or so if you are in a suite for this cruise for instance of 14 nights you'll get $279 less $235 as your allowance.

Hope you are having a great time. I'm looking forward to boarding in Singapore on Feb 1st.

Thanks for the heads up re the internet package.

Do I understand you correctly -if I am in a CC suite with 235 Internet minutes, then I can have $235 taken off the cost of an unlimited internet package?

Many thanks

Gill

Hope you are having a great time. I'm looking forward to boarding in Singapore on Feb 1st.

Thanks for the heads up re the internet package.

Do I understand you correctly -if I am in a CC suite with 235 Internet minutes, then I can have $235 taken off the cost of an unlimited internet package?

Many thanks

Gill

Thanks Gill. Having a good time here on festive Journey. I am doubting myself now and as it's so new I'll find out from the loyalty lady and post back.